Hi and welcome to OR Fish Finder, a brand new way to share and exchange fishing information on the Net. I just want to take a minute to let you know about a few of the exciting features of this site.

Right now you are in the message board area where you can post about various topics. As you can see the site is still very new, so the post count is low. That's why we need people like you to really post as many questions, stories, news and photos about fishing as you can. It will really get things rolling.

Besides the message board, however, there are tons of other places on the site to add information. You can create trips with hotspots and photos on the interactive map. You can write reviews and comments. Customize your profile and more! Take some time to explore the different areas of the site. Once we all start adding content, I think you will find it to be an invaluable fishing resource for you.

To get started, let us know who you are with a brief intro. Where you go after that I leave up to you.

Tight lines,

Dave O

Posted Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:30 pm

OR Fish Finder

Social Links