I use this for my current bass tournaments and to take the kids tubing on the weekends. Come see it in person and drive it. I may deliver to short distances for a small deposit!!!!!........................................................................................................................................................................................................
<br>

<br>
1987 17’6” Bayliner “Bass Striker” Boat has new wood throughout, new carpet, new seats, new boat cover, new safety lanyard and switch, new cd player and speakers, new just about everything. Eagle depth sounder...... Two Eagle fish finders........46# bow mount trolling motor with foot controls..... 90 Horse Johnson(runs at 48 mph loaded) Rod holder and rod storage compartment...... Two "Butt" seats and three driving seats...... Middle seat is removeable for use on front or back of boat...... Several other compartments for tackle , poles and life jackets...... Two live wells(one front and one back)...... Two bilge pumps...... Digital dash...... Hydrolic trim...... Am/fm stereo...... Ski pole(tripod) for skiing,tubing,wakeboarding, Three New batteries(one for motor and one for trolling motor and one spare)...... Battery voltage meter gauge in front for trolling motor and one on the dash for engine...... AM/FM radio.........Extra new windsheild. ...... Fire Extinguisher....... Class 4 floatation device....... One oar.....I also have a Lowrance gps chartplotter that I will throw in but price will change. I have all of the origional manuals and also have extra mixing oil and extra misc. stuff to go too. Oh, I will give you the three batterries that I pulled out that are still good, I just replaced with new. Tons more to list...... $4500

call for questions. Ryan 360-957-0727[/img]

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:49 am

OR Fish Finder

Social Links